Last Friday you asked him out. For this week’s Five for Friday, we’ve got you painting the town red and planning dinner parties with him. We move fast around here…
1. Whether you’re meeting your new boyfriend for lunch, getting together with the girls, or having a power lunch, Mezzoman.com helps you find the perfect meeting point halfway in between. Mezzoman uses a “multi-point” system that allows a user to enter up to three addresses at one time and then finds a meeting point right in the middle.
2. If you’ve got plans to “get out” more this summer, DailyCandy can help. DailyCandy editors check out cities all over the U.S. and lets you in on what to do, shop, see, and eat in your city. Sign up for the e-mail list to make sure you never miss a thing. (Image: Sushi Plate Invite)
3. Spring is here and so is the season for backyard parties, get togethers and cookouts. Mypunchbowl.com lets you plan your party from start to finish while taking into account your personal style. From helping you with party themes, invitations, favors and gift registries to providing photo and video sharing services, Mypunchbowl will help you plan a party they won’t forget. There’s even an after-party message board where attendees can upload photos and videos of the event.
4. If you’d rather send invites the old fashioned way, Polka dot design has unique invitations for all events. Whether you’re throwing you’re 40th birthday party, a casual dinner party or a backyard BBQ, you’ll be able to find an invite that fits your personality – and theme – just right.
5. Speaking of eating (well we were) and planning parties, Chow.com uses audio, video, social media and more to help you plan and prepare the meals you want to eat at those fabulous parties Mypunchbowl is going help you plan. And, if you have no interest in cooking for your get together, the site also lists great restaurants in your area.
Email your fab finds to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll feature them in a future Five for Friday.