Father’s Day is Sunday, June 20th and in honor of all the fathers and father figures out there, I thought I’d dedicate this week’s Five for Friday to five really cool gifts for the men in our lives…
1. For some men, grilling is a religion. The Bodum Fyrkat Portable Grill ($50) turns it into religion with style. Available in colors like orange, green and yellow, it’s not only practical, it’s ultra cute and modern too. Ok, maybe the cute part is more for us…
2. If your man’s got World Cup Fever he’s going to love the Umbro World Champions Collection. The collection of shirts celebrate the history of the World Cup with jerseys from the seven countries that have won a world Cup including Brazil, England and Italy.
3. For the guy who’s always carrying his laptop, notebooks and everything else in a raggedy old bag, the Archival Clothing Rucksack ($240) offers a stylish alternative. This rucksack features a taller, leaner design that’s great for laptops, two outer pockets, and long-lasting waxed cotton twill fabric.
4. Imagine heading to the park and while everyone is unfolding their lawn chairs, your guy’s unfolding Strathwood’s Portable Folding Hammock ($80). The powder-coated steel frame is covered in a warm chocolate fabric and even comes with its own pillow. The whole thing folds up neatly and drops into a handy carrying case.
5. When he’s ready to drone out all the noise on the outside and unwind with his favorite music, V-Moda’s Crossfade LP Headphones are an excellent way for him to do just that. It’s got a heavy-duty steel frame, 50mm Dual-Diaphragm High-Definition Drivers (whatever that is), two detachable Kevlar-reinforced fabric cables and a flexible memory headband. The Crossfade comes in white, metallic gray and black.
For lots more great gift ideas, visit Uncrate.com, The Buyer’s Guide for Men.