1. See Jane Work – Even if you hate your job, or especially if you do, your office work space should be your own little oasis. See Jane Work offers cute, stylish office supplies that are bound to brighten up even the worst Mondays. They’ve got calendars, desk accessories and even an eco-friendly section. Speaking of Jane… (Photo: See Jane Work Desk of The Month)
2. Be Jane – A community for all women, beginners to industry professionals, who are interested in doing their own home-improvement stuff. Be Jane focuses on home improvement from a woman’s perspective, showing them the “how-to” that gets the project done and the “how-it-will” enhance your life.
3. Shhhh! – Your Secret Gift makes it easy to send an anonymous gift. Whether it’s a quiet thank-you to the colleague who always has your back, or the friend you’ve wanted to be more than friends with for a while, Your Secret Gift allows you to send gifts completely anonymously – if you choose to. You can also send a message explaining why you’re sending the gift.
4. Eco-friendly Pink – During National Breast Cancer Awareness Month women everywhere show their support by buying pink ribbon products. Ironically though, some of these products contain chemicals that are both harmful to the environment and have have been linked to cancer. Ecofabulous’ guide to eco-friendly pink ribbon products shines the spotlight on products that are both eco-friendly and supportive of the cause. Check out their list of products here.
5. Minimize me – Well, my stuff anyway. Minimus is the king of all things travel and individual-sized. The site has more than 2,000 travel-sized and individual sized products in stock, including more than 100 kits and gift sets. It’s a great site for planning that next road trip, romantic getaway or if you just like looking at cute miniatures.