This week’s Five for Friday was submitted by the gift-guru herself, Pamela Grossman. Pamela’s the owner of In the Present, a company that specializes in unique personal and corporate gifts. As the gift-guru, Pamela’s often tasked to find unique gifts. Today she’s sharing five trendy gifts that are the “talk of the men’s world.”
1. Whether your guy is a sports fanatic or fashionista he’s sure to go nutz for these Sterling Silver Major League Baseball Cuff Links. Each is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item. All 30 MLB teams are available.
2. The Write Stuff – Rhodium plated rollerball pens crafted from old, wooden baseball stadium seats are the perfect gift for the baseball loving man in your life who also spends his days penning love letters. *Sighs* Each pen also includes a signed authenticity card. (Image: Times Crossord Cuff Links –In the Present)
3. What’s a 10 letter word for enthusiast? Aficianado – And these Sterling Silver Cuff Link versions of the iconic New York Times crossword puzzle will be the envy of every crossword puzzle aficianado out there. The puzzles were specially designed by the master himself, Will Shortz, and are printed on authentic Times newsprint.
4. When money is no object, these 18 Karat Gold Jigsaw Puzzle Cuff Links are a luxury item he’s sure to love. Designed by Brazil’s Antonio Bernardo, these one-of-a-kind cuff links are sure to stand out.
5. Step back in time with these original Watch Piece Cuff Links – Taken from watches of the early to mid 20th Century, the gears, levers and jewels reveal the secrets of synchronized precision. Set in sterling, the cuff links come in a gift box complete with authenticity card.
If you’ve got a fab find for Women at Forty, email it to email@example.com and you could see it in a future Five for Friday.
Self described “gift guru” Pamela Grossman was TBS’ Director of Production for several years before starting her own business, In The Present. In The Present started with a passion to develop and deliver creative corporate and personal gifts of the highest quality.