Five fab finds we think you’ll like…
1. Looking for a great way to support local businesses while getting deep discounts? Register your email address with LivingSocial.com and everyday you’ll get a great deal in your inbox. One of last week’ deal in Atlanta – a six week belly dance class for just $25. And the best part of LivingSocial is that when you purchase a deal, you get a special link to forward to friends. If 3 of them sign up, your deal is absolutely free!
2. It’s 7:00pm and you’re hungry. You just got home from work and have exactly one egg, a packet of soy sauce and some mystery meat in the back of your fridge. Supercook.com answers the question, what in the world can I make with that? Just enter the ingredients you’ve got in your fridge and pantry and Supercook searches its database of 300,000-plus recipes and spits out the ones that match. Love it!
3. Looking for something on Craigslist, but don’t want to comb through each city’s Craigslist site? Allofcraigs.com is the solution. Allofcraigs does exactly what it says, allows you to search all of craigslists, saving you time and maybe even money.
4. If you’ve got great 40th birthday pics and videos you’d like to share with friends and family, Animato.com takes your photos and videos and automatically generates professionally produced videos. The site promises “movie-trailer” like videos, complete with music, and offers previews to prove it. 30 second videos are free to create, but for just $30 annually, you can upgrade to all access which offers unlimited, full length videos.
5. EcoTools – is actress Alicia Silverstone’s line of eco and animal friendly bath and body accessories. Made with natural hemp materials and lined with recycled PET, the EcoTools line offers several products including a five-piece brush set and bag, a cosmetics brush bag and an overnight bag with two removable interior compartments. The budget friendly line can be found at Target stores and online at Paris Presents.
Submit your own ‘fab find’ to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll feature it in a future Five for Friday.