1. Fabric Journals – These elegantly striped red and orange cotton cover journals include braided string bookmarks and are handcrafted by Indian artisans. The pages are made of acid-free recycled paper and bound in hand-woven cloth recycled from textile mills. $16 each.
2. Stainless Steel Food Carrier – A far cry from the boring brown bag lunch, this 3-tier Stainless Steel Tiffin Set (a lunch box system that hails from India) is reusable, lightweight, and has a lid with a fold down handle that doubles as a plate. It comes with a sidekick tiffin that’s great for dressings or sauces. Works for both cold or hot food. $24.95 each.
3. Fair Trade, Organic Dark Chocolate Minis – By purchasing certified Fair Trade chocolate you support traditional agricultural practices (small scale, shade grown, and chemical free) and small farmer families who own cocoa and sugar co-operatives in the Dominican Republic and Paraguay. At $9.95, you can even treat yourself to a bag. 40 minis in each bag.
4. Natural Bamboo Eco-Friendly Coaster Favors – This set of four all natural bamboo-green coasters measure approximately 3 1/2” and come in a great bamboo design box with a natural raffia tie. $25 for a set of four.
5. Holiday Aromatherapy Beeswax Candles – These pure beeswax candles are specially scented and dyed for the holidays. The candles are made with 100% pure beeswax, naturally extracted essential oils, and 100% cotton wicks. The Beehive glasses burn for 40 hours and the glass gift sets for 24. Prices start at $8.